- Ongoing scheduled accounting and bookkeeping, including accounts payable and accounts receivable processing.
- Compiling of monthly income statements, balance sheets, dashboards, cash flow analysis and other financial statements.
- Tracking and reporting for restricted grants
- Regularly scheduled review and explanation of financial reports and statements with management and board.
Additional Services for Ongoing Clients
- Audit preparation
- 1099 preparation
- Annual regulatory reporting (IRS 990 and State of Minnesota reports)
- Development of customized financial policies and procedures, including internal controls
Pricing will be set at a flat monthly rate, depending on the scope of the work, the size and complexity of your organization, the volume of transactions processed each month, and other factors.
If you are interested in discussing your accounting needs, contact Mary Ann Ehlshlager at firstname.lastname@example.org