- Ongoing scheduled accounting and bookkeeping, including accounts payable and accounts receivable processing.
- Compiling of monthly income statements, balance sheets, dashboards, cash flow analysis and other financial statements.
- Tracking and reporting for restricted grants
- Regularly scheduled review and explanation of financial reports and statements with management and board.
Additional Services for Ongoing Clients
- Audit preparation
- 1099 preparation
- Annual regulatory reporting (IRS 990 and State of Minnesota reports)
- Development of customized financial policies and procedures, including internal controls
It costs nothing to discuss your needs. If our services appear to be a good match for your organization, we’ll prepare a proposal for your consideration that will include a set monthly charge for ongoing services and separate standard fees for one-time projects. Prices range depending on the scope of the work, the size and complexity of your organization, and the volume of transactions your organization processes each month.
If you are interested in discussing your accounting needs, contact Curt Klotz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612.249.6664 today.