The Aliveness Project was founded as a community center for and driven by people living with HIV. For over 30 years, we have been facilitating connection to the community, offering nutrition and wellness services, and linking our members to resources to lead fulfilling and healthy lives.
Annual budget: $2.2M – Foundations, Individual Contributions, Government Grants or Contracts
The Aliveness Project is seeking board members with skills in the following areas:
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Strategic and Business Planning
- Number of members currently: 6
- Meeting time and frequency: 12 meetings annually
- Meeting location: Minneapolis
- Time Expectation: Up to 5 hours/month
- Financial Contribution Required: Yes, at a level meaningful to the board member.
- Service on Committee Required: No
- Length of Term: 2 Years
- Renewable: Yes
- Does nonprofit carry liability insurance? Yes