EVOLVE Is Committed To Serving As An Antiracist And Anti-Oppressive Organization.
EVOLVE acknowledges that we work within a society and systems of care that are rooted in white supremacy and racism, which frequently result in disparate outcomes for children and families of color. We are committed to dismantling oppression, racism, and other forms of discrimination in all areas of our work to ensure that the children, families and communities we serve receive excellent care and services that enhance and advance their quality of life.
In alignment with the standards of the Child Welfare League of America, EVOLVE cultivates the ability of our staff and our systems of care to respond respectfully and effectively to people of all cultures, races, ethnic backgrounds, abilities, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, and faiths in a manner that recognizes, affirms, and values the work of the individuals, families, tribes and communities that protects the dignity of each.
Annual Budget: $3,300,000 – Earned Income, Government Grants or Contracts
EVOLVE Family Services is seeking board members with skills in the following areas:
- Board Governance
- Financial Management
- Management and Leadership
- Number of members currently: 5
- Number of members needed: 2
- Meeting time and frequency: 12 meetings annually
- Meeting location: Virtual
- Time Expectation: Up to 5 hours/month
- Financial Contribution Required: No
- Service on Committee Required: No
- Current committees: Finance, Governance, Fundraising
- Length of Term: 5 Years
- Does nonprofit carry liability insurance? Yes