Face to Face is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the needs of youth ages 11–24. We offer health care, counseling, and programs for homeless youth. Founded in 1972, Face to Face helps more than 3,000 youth annually.
Our current strategic goals include:
Providing integrated mental health, medical, case management and health education services to youth and providing services specifically to homeless, runaway, and at-risk youth.
Annual budget: $4.45 million
Face to Face is seeking board candidates with interest in their mission and aligned with the reproductive health values of the organization.
- Board Governance
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Management & Leadership
- Marketing & Communications
- Strategic & Business Planning
- Number of members currently: 12
- Meeting time and frequency: 10 meetings annually
- Meeting location: St. Paul
- Time Expectation: Up to 8 hours/month
- Financial Contribution Required: Yes, at a level meaningful to the board member.
- Service on Committee Required: Yes
- Length of Term: 3 Years
- Renewable: Yes
- Does nonprofit carry liability insurance? Yes