Face to Face is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the needs of youth ages 11–24. We offer health care, counseling, and programs for homeless youth. Founded in 1972, Face to Face helps more than 3,000 youth annually.
Our current strategic goals include:
Strategic Plan includes supporting vulnerable and displaced youth to build on their strengths to overcome systemic barriers and lead thriving lives.
Annual budget: $4.45 million
Face to Face is seeking board candidates with interest in their mission and aligned with the reproductive health values of the organization.
- Board Governance
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Management & Leadership
- Marketing & Communications
- Strategic & Business Planning
- Number of members currently: 10
- Meeting time and frequency: 10 meetings annually
- Meeting location: St. Paul
- Time Expectation: Up to 8 hours/month
- Financial Contribution Required: Yes, at a level meaningful to the board member.
- Service on Committee Required: Yes
- Length of Term: 3 Years
- Renewable: Yes
- Does nonprofit carry liability insurance? Yes