Founded in 2005, we are a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to helping kids reach their full potential by providing a chance to lead a healthy life.
We see all families from affluent to those that are less fortunate and offer an affordable option that allows them to access the best care.
Our current strategic priorities include:
- Build collaborative partnerships to integrate mental/dental health into our primary care program.
- Expand our client base via increased community awareness.
- Diversify our funding sources and re-balance our financial support to ensure sustainability.
Annual budget: $710,000 – Foundations, Earned Income, Federal or State Contracts
North Metro Pediatrics is seeking board members with skills in the following areas:
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Public Policy & Advocacy
We would prefer a member of the community in Anoka County if possible, but not required.
- Number of members currently: 7
- Meeting time and frequency: 10 meetings annually
- Meeting location: Northern Suburbs
- Time Expectation: Up to 8 hours/month
- Financial Contribution Required: Yes, at a level meaningful to the board member.
- Service on Committee Required: Yes
- Length of Term: 3 Years
- Renewable: Yes
- Does nonprofit carry liability insurance? Yes