For 50 years, RS EDEN has been innovating to provide high-quality, comprehensive services to individuals and families with complex needs. RS EDEN provides substance use disorder treatment, services to individuals exiting incarceration, permanent and supportive housing support, mental health services, and more. RS EDEN is not only a service provider. RS EDEN also develops and property manages permanent and affordable housing in the metro, creating solutions to systemic needs where they otherwise do not exist.
RS EDEN is currently seeking to increase its impact by innovating and expanding current programing to better meet the needs of its clients. RS EDEN is expanding its treatment services, will be launching a capital campaign in coming years, is broadening its mental health services, and much more. RS EDEN’s focus is enhancing its current offerings via innovation and partnerships.
Annual Budget: $11,500,000 -Earned Income, Government Grants or Contracts
RS EDEN is seeking board members with skills in the following areas:
- Board Governance
- Public Policy and Advocacy
- Strategic and Business Planning
- Number of members currently: 12
- Meeting time and frequency: 4 meetings annually
- Meeting location: Minneapolis
- Time Expectation: Up to 5 hours/month
- Financial Contribution Required: No
- Service on Committee Required: Yes
- Length of Term: 3 Years
- Renewable: Yes
- Does nonprofit carry liability insurance? Yes