Founded in 2017, Trademark Theater is in its sixth season of presenting bold, new theatrical works in the vibrant Twin Cities arts community. Trademark seeks to expand the breadth of original theatrical works in the Midwest by creating, developing, and producing dynamic productions for adventurous audiences.
From conception to first production, our non-profit theater is committed to serving bold theater-goers everywhere by fostering brand-new, imaginative ideas from both playwrights, composers, creators, and conceptualizers. From plays and musicals, to solo shows and alternative performances, Trademark’s productions are always new, always different and always high quality.
Because of Trademark’s commitment to high-quality entertainment, our organization invests in extensive workshop and development processes for our productions. Throughout the whole of the creative process, Trademark guides both the art and the artist to discover the most impactful interpretation of each story we tell. Trademark remains at the forefront of new works creation in the Midwest by promoting boldness and risk-taking in all of our programming.
Annual Budget: $120,000 – Earned Income, Individual Contributions
Trademark Theater is seeking board members with skills in the following areas:
- Financial Management
- Marketing and Communications
- Strategic and Business Planning
- Number of members currently: 11
- Meeting time and frequency: 1o meetings annually
- Meeting location: Virtual
- Does nonprofit carry liability insurance? Yes
- Time Expectation: Up to 8 hours/month
- Financial Contribution Required: Yes
- Service on Committee Required: No
- Committees: Finance, Governance, Fundraising, Other
- Length of Term: 3 Years
- Renewable: Yes