NIGP 2017-2019 Grantees
In the pilot round of the Nonprofit Infrastructure Grantee Program, Propel Nonprofits, in partnership with the Coalition of Asian American Leaders and the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development, awarded $900,000 to 21 culturally led nonprofit organizations for infrastructure funding. Over the course of this 18-month grant program, awarded organizations also received ongoing technical assistance from Propel Nonprofits regarding financial administration.
Nonprofit Infrastructure Grant Program is a pilot program made possible by funding from the State of Minnesota. Read more about the creation and purpose of this grant round on Propel Nonprofits’ blog.
2017-2019 Awarded Organizations
- ANEW BAM
- Cultural Diversity Resources
- discapacitados abriéndose caminos
- Dream of Wild Health
- Family Values for Life
- Green Card Voices
- Hispanic Advocacy and Community Empowerment through Research (HACER)
- Hnub Tshiab: Hmong Women Achieving Together
- Irreducible Grace Foundation (IGF)
- La Oportunidad, Inc.
- Lao Assistance Center of Minnesota (LACM)
- Mentoring Young Adults (MYA)
- Mewinzha Ondaadiziike Wiigaming
- Minnesota Indigenous Business Alliance (MNIBA)
- Minnesota Minority Childcare Association (MMCA)
- Northern Eagle Federal Credit Union (NEFCU)
- Public Functionary
- Somali American Community’s KALY 101.7 Somali Language Radio
- Somali Community Resettlement Services (SCRS)
- WE WIN Institute (WE WIN)