Join a Leaders Circle
“Being a new ED, my Leaders Circle was key to resilience-building. My circle members all have different levels of experience – they share their personal experiences and really can pull me off the ceiling.” – Leaders Circle participant
Leaders Circles® are a proven way to develop leadership strengths. Our Leaders Circles program accommodates the needs of both emerging and C-suite leaders. Circles create the environment that allows you to confidentially discuss challenges and ideas, test ideas before “taking them public,” identify solutions to challenging situations, and network with others who face similar issues.
Circles are composed of 5-7 leaders at similar points on their leadership journeys who commit to participate for one year. Circles meet once monthly during the work day, for up to three hours. A trained, experienced coach works with each group.
Leaders Circles Openings
Groups meet together with their coach once a month for 2.5 hours. We currently have openings for new members in the following circles; you can indicate your preference on the application:
- Executive Directors/CEO Circle
- Managers, Emerging Leaders Circle
- People of Color and Indigenous Executive Directors/CEO Circle
- People of Color and Indigenous Managers, Emerging Leaders Circle
What participants are saying
When asked what words or phrases describe their experience in a Leader Circle, here’s what folks have said:
- “It’s a safe space for feedback and support.”
- “It’s been helpful to workshop ideas before executing.”
- “My circle provides a break from the daily work itself.”
- “I’ve learned practical things I can apply.”
- “It’s offered support to help combat impostor syndrome.”
- “It’s affirming being with people who are dealing with the same stuff.”
Leaders Circles® meet with one of the following coaches monthly. See full coaching bios here.
- Becky Dale
- Jean G. Johnson
- Betsy McDermott Altheimer
- Janet Ogden-Brackett & Kallie Rollenhagen (coaching pair)
- Debbie Okerlund
- Joy Persall
How to Join
Interested in Leaders Circles®?
Complete the application. Upon receipt, we’ll review current opportunities and be in touch. The $500 a year fee is not required until you are placed in a Leaders Circles group.