In the pilot round of the Nonprofit Infrastructure Grantee Program, Propel Nonprofits, in partnership with the Coalition of Asian American Leaders and the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development, awarded $900,000 to 21 culturally led nonprofit organizations for infrastructure funding. Over the course of this 18-month grant program, awarded organizations also received ongoing technical assistance from Propel Nonprofits regarding financial administration.
Nonprofit Infrastructure Grant Program is a pilot program made possible by funding from the State of Minnesota. Read more about the creation and purpose of this grant round on Propel Nonprofits’ blog.
2017-2019 Awarded Organizations
- ANEW BAM
- Cultural Diversity Resources
- discapacitados abriéndose caminos
- Dream of Wild Health
- Family Values for Life
- Green Card Voices
- Hispanic Advocacy and Community Empowerment through Research (HACER)
- Hnub Tshiab: Hmong Women Achieving Together
- Irreducible Grace Foundation (IGF)
- La Oportunidad, Inc.
- Lao Assistance Center of Minnesota (LACM)
- Mentoring Young Adults (MYA)
- Mewinzha Ondaadiziike Wiigaming
- Minnesota Indigenous Business Alliance (MNIBA)
- Minnesota Minority Childcare Association (MMCA)
- Northern Eagle Federal Credit Union (NEFCU)
- Public Functionary
- Somali American Community’s KALY 101.7 Somali Language Radio
- Somali Community Resettlement Services (SCRS)
- WE WIN Institute (WE WIN)