We’re excited to offer two our most popular trainings back-to-back in Stillwater, MN. You’re welcome to join us for one or both.
Fundamentals of Nonprofit Finance (morning)
This workshop is designed to make you more comfortable with nonprofit finance. At this workshop, you will walk through real nonprofit examples and reports that will help you understand jargon, accounting rules, roles and responsibilities, and procedures and policies. This workshop is right for you if you are new to the nonprofit sector, nonprofit finance, or your position as staff or board member.
Board Boot Camp (afternoon)
Board members will participate in board meetings and other engagements with more confidence and more knowledge about their role after attending Propel Nonprofits’ Board Boot Camp.
- Learn typical board responsibilities
- Identify the nuances of board authority and relationships
- Discuss how you would respond to specific board scenarios.
Participants take home the Board Boot Camp Participant Guide and Fiduciary Duties of Directors of Charitable Organizations.
- 8:30 am: Registration and Morning Refreshments
- 9:00 am: Workshop 1 – Fundamentals of Nonprofit Finance
- 12:00 pm: Lunch (provided)
- 1:00 pm: Workshop 2 – Board Boot Camp
- 4:00 pm: Conclude
Event sponsored by the Hugh J. Andersen Foundation
Training provided in partnership the St. Croix Valley Foundation